Despite the snow and cold, we still had 17 people turn out for the meeting at Thirsty Street. Things were a little more informal than usual with no educational portion of the meeting.
We went through business first, here are the details:
- Holiday party at Matt Miller’s house. January 7th starting at 1pm. Most likely someone will fry a turkey. Bring an appetizer type food and of course some brew to share. The club brew will be kegged and ready to be served.
- Beer exchange – At the holiday party. Brew something now or you won’t have time.
- Work Shirts – If you want one, talk to Vince. Need some follow through on payments so things aren’t held up.
- Dues – $20 USD will get you a year’s membership. 1 Bitcoin will get you lifetime membership and a t-shirt.
- T-shirts – $15 USD gets you a sweet RBG t-shirt. But wait, there’s more! For $3 you can have a totally awesome beer koozie (or 2 for $5). But wait, there’s more! Free stickers ($1 value) with every purchase. So you can get a tshirt, two koozies, and 3 stickers for the low, low price of $20 (plus or minus tax). There are 3 days until Christmas, I know there’s someone on your list that needs these things.
- Finally, we held elections. Nobody was running opposed, so really it was more of a Dilly Dilly approval. In 2018, the Rimrock Brewer’s Guild Royalty members are as follows:
El Presidente – Ryan Schatzke
El Vice Presidente – Jace Christensen
Supreme Secretary – Scott Sery
Treasurer – Vince Grewe AKA Hobo Slayer
Events Coordinator – Still open. Someone volunteer, we will pay you in exactly 1 pint of beer per event planned.
We concluded the meeting with a moving a cappella version of O Holy Night.
The next meeting is on the schedule for Thursday January 18th. Location TBD.